Our council is a multidisciplinary advisory body that informs the work of the charity and provides specific support and advice to healthcare professionals working in different settings and disciplines.
Role of the Council
- Act collaboratively and provide multidisciplinary leadership on issues around diabetes care.
- Bring to the attention of the Board and Executive Team issues of concern to people living with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
- Comment on the plans and work of the charity to ensure it is meeting the needs of people living with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
- Contribute to consultations on particular issues.
We are delighted to inform you that we are recruiting for new positions on our CHP.
We are interested in hearing from all healthcare professionals with a specialism or interest in diabetes and would particularly welcome applicants from the following professions:
- Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Public Health Professional
- Paediatric Specialist
- General Practitioner
- Clinical Scientist
Download the recruitment pack for more information.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, outlining why you are interested in this position and the skills and expertise you could contribute to the charity.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 16th September 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview, which will take place in on either 3rd or 5th October via Microsoft Teams.
If you would like more information on CHP or more general information on the charity please email firstname.lastname@example.org.